Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Playing catch up

Once again I have gotten behind on writing. Oh well, such is life.
Cinco de Mayo was fun. We met some old friends at one of our favorite mexican restuarants for an early dinner. It was a wonderful blending of us grandparents, kids and grands.

This past Saturday, my out-laws (ex in-laws) and I took part in the Words to Live By 5K in Meridian.
It was a lot of fun in spite of the outrageous hills on 29th Ave. Ugh! I have joked that if I never see another hill, I am just fine with it.
For the first time, I am looking forward to the State Games of MS. Always before, I just grunted about all of the extra people in Meridian and not being able to get a table if we went out to eat, but this year I am signing up for the 5K. So, I will be a part of the horde of people in town for the Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment