Monday, June 24, 2013

My weekend

I had a marvelous weekend! Saturday, my sister in law, Karen, came to visit for the day. Of course I was thrilled to have company and had to cook for her. My daughter gave me this beer bread mix at Christmas. If I had had any idea how good it was going to be, I would have made it long before now.
Also, it is so simple. Stir one can of beer in with the bread mix, put into grease loaf pan. Melt stick of butter and poor over dough. Bake for one hour. That's it!
This particular mix was bought at Reflections in Meridian. I give it 4 stars!!!
Sunday, I attempted to work in my flower beds a little, but it was just too hot outside for words.
Not to be deterred from being productive, I decided to rearrange a large portion of the furniture in my house. Talk about an adventure! I still get a break from the sweating even after I cam inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment