Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pre-holiday fun

I really do work with some very great people.
Since this is the last day of our work week, we decided to have an office “cookout” in celebration of the holiday. We each brought something pot luck style and sat down for good food and good fellowship over lunch. Now, I will probably be sleepy and miserable for the remainder of the afternoon!
For the luncheon I brought a corn dip and chips. The recipe is so simple!
3 cans fiesta corn
1 small can chopped green chilies
Small bag of grated chedder cheese
8 oz carton sour cream
½ cup mayo
Simply mix together, cover and chill for a couple of hours.  I prefer scoops corn chips with this dip.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled 4th of July holiday!


2 comments:

  1. That sounds really good! By the way I'm a fellow Mississippi blogger! I live in Newton County :D
    http://www.southernpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki! I live in Kemper but work in Lauderdale.

    ReplyDelete