Thursday, July 18, 2013

My crazy busy life!

I am so behind on my blog!!
I did try to post Monday about my weekend but the computer wouldn't cooperate. That was the one chance I had over the past week to even try and sit down to write.
Saturday morning I got up and went to Jackson. I had a 2 week follow up/nutition consult at Achieve Medical Weight Loss. Then it was off to one of my very favorite places, Hobby Lobby. I know I was in there for at least 2 hours. I have multiple projects going on at the moment and needed supplies. I am in the process of organizing all of the boxes and stacks of pictures I have around. I decided to start doing a scrap book for each of Lane's birthdays. So glad I thought about this now and not on his 10th birthday. That would be a nightmare! I am also painting a canvas to go over Lane's bed with the quote "Let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains".
If these things weren't enough, I recently bought "The Cupcake Bible" and a cake decorating kit. Of course, I had to also purchase something to go along with that. A cupcake corer! Who would have ever thought?
Sunday was Lane and my day. We played and made messes and really just enjoyed ourselves while his momma was at work.
Monday was back to work. Like I said, my computer wouldn't act right while I was trying to write. After work I had to work in the yard. It was really bad! I almost had to eat my words that I was going to mow even if it was in the rain. There was a lot of thunder rumbling while I was mowing and a few sprinkles. Whew!
My flower beds are still in a bit of a mess but I do have some beauty in the midst of the weeds. And I'll close with that. Have a great remainder of the week my friends!
(well, there was supposed to be a picture of my lovely flower here. computer still having upload issues)

No comments:

Post a Comment