Saturday, July 27, 2013

Whew!

Wow! What an exhausting day. But I can say that I feel like I accomplished a lot. All of the laundry done, thoroughly cleaned Lane's room. I am disgusted by how dirty the carpet under an area rug can get. Yuck! I would love to rip all of the carpet out of my house. Thoroughly cleaned the living room and rearranged the furniture. Cooked a tasty lunch of chicken & rice, black eyed peas and cornbread. Mowed the grass in the front yard and trimmed the front yard trees (between rain showers). Most all of the above during the first half of the day when I was home alone. I rarely have the house to myself to deep clean. This evening, Lane and I spent time on the front porch enjoying the cooler weather while it was raining. Now, if I can just get in there and clean the kitchen, I'm going to call it a day. I am one tired Gigi!!

1 comment: